Software Suite for Protocol Compliance Testing
ProtoHive suite supports following RFCs in full for conformance testing. TEC Essential Requirements needs compliance to a subset of these.
– Group 1 : IPv6 Headers
– Group2 : Extension Headers and Options
– Group 3 : Fragmentation
– Group1 : Address Resolution
– Group2 : Router and Prefix Discovery
– Group3 : Redirect Functions
– Group1 : Address auto configuration and DAD
– Group2 : Router Advertisement Processing
– PMTU Tests
– non zero ICMPv6 codes
– RA with MTU and multicast destination
– Echo Request and Replies
– Error Conditions
– Section 2.1 Address Configuration
– Section 2.2 DNS Configuration
ProtoHive suite supports following RFCs in full for conformance testing of IPv6, MPLS Router Categories. TEC Essential Requirements needs compliance to a subset of these.
– Group 1 : Hello Mismatch
– Group2 : Flooding and Adjacency
– Group3 : Route Calculation
– Group 4 : Configuration and Formatting
– Group1 : DR/BDR
– Group2 : Intra Area Routes
– Group3 : Inter Area Routes
– Group4 : External Routes
– Group5: Authentication
– Group1 : Connection request
– Group2 :LSC
– Group3 : Message Format and Error Handing
ProtoHive suite supports following RFCs in full for conformance testing of Various Telecom Equipment (SBC, MGW etc) and IP Phones in TEC MTCTE Scheme
We at Whitewater believe that costs of Testing Equipment and Tools needs to come down drastically to encourage manufacturing sector in India for it to deliver the globally competitive quality products. Conformance Test Labs also play a pivotal role by ensuring the safety, quality and security of products being inducted into Indian Telecom networks. As a Make in India initiative, we have developed ProtoHive, for both Test Labs and Manufacturers. ProtoHive is a suite of automated tools to check conformance of various protocols as per ‘Essential Requirements‘ mandated by Telecom Engineering Centre (TEC) India in the MTCTE scheme.
Currently protoHive supports conformity testing for all the base IPv6 RFCs and OSPF (v2 and v3). By Q2 2019, we will also roll out modules for BGP-4, BGP over IPv6, BGP -Extensions and LDP in routing domain; and SIP, RTP, RTCP in Telecom applications domain. We would like to extend this journey by developing testing stacks for NFV, Common Security requirements for Telecom Equipment (TS 33.117) and ITSAR. Our goal is to become a major player in Indian ICT Testing Tool industry and help the sector to achieve the heights they deserve.
User Licensing – ProtoHive Suite is available on a yearly support licensing model. Whitewater will provide on-site training along with full solution so that customers can operate the test cases themselves.